ZOC is a professional ssh client and terminal emulator. With its impressive list of emulations and features, it is a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication.
With its modern user interface, this terminal has many ways of making your life easier. In its own way, ZOC is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators: versatile, robust, proven.
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color coded hosts
- Highly customizable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with over 200 commands
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS Sierra
- Administrator friendly (deployment, configuration)
- Extensive logging, full keyboard remapping, scrollback
- User defined buttons, automatic actions, macro recorder
- Emulations: xterm, VT220, TN3270, TN5250, Wyse, QNX, ...
- Communication: SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, Modem, Serial Cable,
- File Transfer: SCP, Zmodem, Xmodem, Ymodem, Kermit,
- See full feature list…
ZOC Terminal requires macOS 10.7 or later.