VueScan is a powerful scanning application that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners. Whether you need to scan a single page or a hundred page book, VueScan has the tools to help you. VueScan allows you to scan documents with OCR features, scan photos, film and slides and works with old scanners.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned). system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating
- Added support for Epson XP-6000
- Fixed problem with network-connected HP LaserJet MFP M278-M281
- Fixed problem with 1200 dpi scans with some LaserJet MFPs
- Fixed problem with some Brother scanners
Works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux