Your digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details. Now with iCloud Sync!
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - comparing Tap Forms to other organizational programs:
“Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great.”
• Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms’ security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac using iCloud, IBM Cloudant, Nearby (WiFi), or with your own Apache CouchDB sync server.
• Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Lightning-fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Import & Export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery® label templates
• Print record details
• List, multi-column, calendar, map, and photo grid views.
Store 23 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
• Signature (capture on iOS, view on Mac)
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
• Added WEEKDAYS(X; Y) function to display the number of weekdays between a start date and end date.
• Added NEWDATE() function to let you specify a bunch of date components in order to get a date value back. E.g. NEWDATE(2017;11;0;5;4;0;0;0;0) will return the 4th Thursday in the month of November in 2017.
• Added EOMONTH(Date; X) which will return the end of the month for the specified date for the specified number of months ahead or behind Date as specified by the X parameter).
• Added DATEADD() function to add a specified date component to the provided date.
• Added STR2NUM(A) function to convert a string representation of a number to a real number that can be used in mathematical expressions.
• Added DATEVALUE(A;B) method which will return a real date given a string representation of a date and a date pattern to parse. For example: DATEVALUE(“2017-11-23”; “YYYY-MM-dd”) will return the date Nov 23, 2017.
• Added AVG(X;Y;…) function to calculate the average of a set of fields. 0 and null values are ignored in the calculation.
• Fixed a bug with adding different photos that have the same filename to a Photo field. Tap Forms will now add a number to the filename of the photo added so that it is uniquely named. This could happen even with different fields in the same record.
• Pasting into the multi-column list view will now add additional records if needed to fit the content.
• Fixed a crash on the Table field when clicking into a Rating field and then into another field.
• Added support for duplicating the records in a Table field when you duplicate the parent record.
• Fixed a bug where a Note field would be cleared out on a custom layout when you clicked the Save button on a custom layout.