- Latest Apps & Updates
- Sketch 48.1
Latest Members Who Liked this App
About Sketch 48.1 for macOS
Sketch is a vector-based design tool for Mac with a focus on screen design. It’s used primarily by screen designers who create websites, icons, and user interfaces for desktop and mobile devices. For beginners and industry professionals alike, Sketch’s powerful and easy-to-use tools allow designers to focus on what they do best; design.
From its conception Sketch was tailored to the needs of digital designers and it shows in every fibre of the app. Since then, Sketch’s popularity and fan-base has been ever increasing, and is now widely-recognized, and the design tool of choice for many digital companies and startups throughout the world.
Sketch boasts a wide variety of features and tools to help in every stage of the design process, from creating wireframes to exporting artwork to be used in production. Here is just a handful of Sketch’s most popular, and best-loved features.
- Tools: Sketch contains everything a designer would need in their toolkit. From tools to inserting objects into the Canvas, transforming, combining, and organizing layers – we’ve got it.
- Editability: Designs created in Sketch are made up of vector shapes, meaning everything can be easily edited. Creating, and combining shapes are done in a way that is non-destructive so they can be adjusted at any time.
- Symbols: In every web and application design, there are repeating elements such as buttons, headers, and cells. Symbols is a powerful feature that allows you to re-use created elements throughout the document. Make changes to the Symbol master, and see those changes update instances in the design.
- Shared Styles: Much like with Symbols, different layers may share common styles, such as the same fill and border colors. Designers can create libraries of styles used by shape and text layers, to quickly apply and update to different layers throughout their document.
- Resizable Elements: Designers need to account and design for different screen sizes, and in Sketch, it’s a cinch. Simple resizing rules applied to layers dictate how they should behave when a group layer or Symbol is resized. No need to define individual assets for every device size.
- We’ve fixed a few bugs related to Symbol overrides plus a crash that would occur if no thick lines were set to be shown in Grid Settings.
Related & Legacy Downloads
PDF Export PlugIn
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
: 291.05 KB - Sketch Plug In to export artboards to a PDF document.
Sketch 3 Manual
: 748.18 KB - PDF User Manual.
: 19.59 MB - Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or newer.
: 20.97 MB - Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer.