Silo is a powerful standalone 3D modeling and and UV Mapping software for Mac.
Silo is a focused and lightning-fast standalone 3D modeler. Its deep modeling and UV mapping toolset has made it a favorite of pros for making game assets, movie characters, and objects for 3D printing. It’s a huge upgrade over the modeling tools of bloated all-in-one packages, and works hand-in-hand with industry standards like Maya, Blender, and ZBrush, and game engines like Unity and Unreal.
Whether you’re making game assets, movie characters, or sculptures for 3D printing, Silo is ideal for modeling and UV mapping. Advanced context-sensitive tools reduce the number of keys required to work fast, and sticky keys let you hop into and out of tools on the fly. From Spin Edge to advanced mirroring to LSCM UV Unwrapping, Silo has the tools pros request most. All accessible via a 100% customizable mouse.
- Added support for loading/saving of materials and textures in FBX.
- Added a combined Diffuse and Ambient color picker to the Material Editor (to save time when setting both fields to the same color).
- Fixed Save Selected Objects to only save selected objects in FBX.
- Fixed Save Selected Objects to only save out relevant materials in all file formats.
- Fixed an issue with Revert to Autosave filenames.
- Fixed scrolling and selection bugs within the Scene Editor.
- Updated Scene Editor to open expanded by default.
- Updated Load Into Scene to select and highlight newly-added objects.