Revhead is a car racing simulation game, where you have to build your own race car.
You have a friend Charlie, who is busy with building race cars. He would need some help from you and he invites you to Australia. You start your journey somewhere in a small village in Australia, where the only way to get recognised if you are able to build the fastest and the best racing car around. You have Charlie, his expertise and his garage. The rest is up to you!
â¢ 10 Cars with more than 500 components
â¢ Real time Dirt and Rust
â¢ Paint your body, add Stripes, Wash or Repaint your car to any colour you mix
â¢ Component based modular vehicle physics
â¢ Build your own car and turn your garage into a Racing workshop
â¢ 5 Tracks with unique locations in the desert, forest and outside the town. Race on course, oval circuit, drag track or in the Outback
â¢ Find and Challenge others on the streets
â¢ Multiple Race Modes: Time Trial, Racing or Challenge 1 vs 1
â¢ Buy, Sell, Win and Rebuild Cars
â¢ Be a Mechanic or Racer or Dealer
You have to think as a real Revhead! You can buy or sell cars and components, fix and tweak your car to make it the fastest around. However, a good race car is not always about the fastest or strongest, but the one which matches with its driver. Set your car the way it fits for your driving skills and racing conditions.
Revhead is about to build and race with your dream car and while all of your racing skills will be required to beat others on a track, you also have to master mechanical skills to be able to fix, maintain or re-build your car.
A real car is built up from thousands of components. Each connected to each-others and they are working together as a car. In this game, every car is built up from dozens of individual components, connected to each-other the same way as in reality. Each component can be removed, replaced and swapped between other cars. This way, you can not only customise your paint work and outlook but the handling and performance of the car as well.
Understand your car!
Watch your car when driving, how is it handling, how smoky is it or what noise coming from the hood. All these can help you to identify the real problem.
You need a 4x4 but you donât have the budget? Buy a wreck cheap car and transfer it to a 4x4 supercharged racing beast, using wrecked cars and used components from the newspaper.
Your engine is strong, but your car doesnt reach the speed you need? Make sure your gears and differential also matching with your goals!
Racing and what is behind it
In the reality, racing is about 80 mechanical work, 19 testing and 1 racing. In this game, we try to get closer to this, while we still wanted to keep the fun. If you like cars, if you do understand that a car is not only about 4 wheels, 1 motor and a steering wheel, if you donât afraid of mistakes, if you dare to challenge others, even when you are with your most loved car, then Welcome in Noordu, the land of Revheads!
We are listening, hence we decided to push the sleeping feature up on our list!
We are introducing Motel as the starting point of your journey. If you are tired and want to skip the time, just drop by to your apartment in the Motel and click on sleep icon. Home will have more features soon, think about this as a starting point of a group of few new features.
However, this game is about cars, so we have added a car, a model that many of you were waiting!
Introducing Kanji and Kanji SE, a sport car from the 70’s. These cars comes with an L4 and L6 engines and with different wheel bases. SE version is lot stronger, wider, cooler, but as always, you can turn around any car and make it to your favourite racing beast. While these cars might not have the most powerful engines, but these are one of the lightest cars we have with a very good aerodynamics, which makes them the ultimate racers.
But what all if you don’t like the way of driving? So we re-balanced our physics models and we are happy to show you our new driving physics, which is better then ever! Tire pressures has a lot more importance then ever before, so make sure you lower or raise your tires pressure, when it is about grip!
If you like burning tires and drifting, you’re gonna like this update!
Many of you “complained” about too easy street races and using it as farming. Since street race - just like the challenge - is a quick short race, where you need all your attention, we’ve decided to remove the restart functionality from it. You have only 1 shoot to make it right! Be aware if you put your car on the deal!
We also improved the game performance and gained some extra FPS on lower ends, added several new items, differentials and fixed bugs.
Better car handling, due to re-balanced tire model, suspensions, brakes and many more.
• improved tire models, pressure calculation
• improved performance for lower end systems (especially in racing and mechanic mode)
• Home with sleeping (motel)
• Two new sport cars from 80’s, new engines and parts
• Added Euroa differentials in range of 1.2-2 ratios
• Color coded Differentials shows which diff is better for a job. RED = stiff differential, YELLOW = medium, BLACK = soft. Use stiffer differentials on high torque engines to prevent too easy wheel spin in corners. You want more drift? Use a softer one!
• Improved updaters, with backup of your game saves (in case an update would brake it, you can revert)
• No more restart for a street race of challenge allowed
• Added sound for spinning tires on dirt
• Updated lap times to fit to our new physics
• Fixed aerodynamics calculations
• Fixed store issues, when you might end up with losing your stuff
• Fixed lights on Imalona
• Updated localization (Spanish is coming!)
• Update several 3D car parts and models
Due to the changes in physics models and parts, you might need to re-balance your own setup. As a basic guide, you can follow these:
• Lower tires pressure if cars slides too much, usually pressure should be between the middle and lower end of green zone
• Too much oversteer => lower rear tires and/or rise front
• Too much understeer => lower front tires and/or rise rear
• Can’t get any grip, use wider tires! Heavy and fast cars should have 265+
• Use stiff (RED or YELLOW) differentials if wheels spins too easy in corners
• Use the right type of tires!! Don’t race with slick on dirt…
• Change sway-bars (antiroll bars) to adjust “bouncing” effect at punch start in corners
• Change you suspensions if your car bouncing too much on a track
• Your car is strange in corners and straight as soon you accelerate or turn? Check your tires, sounds as a flat tires!