The world of PixelTerra is quite dangerous so you need to build a shelter, find some food supply and get ready to protect yourself from monsters in order to survive at least a couple of days. Then you can only hope that the walls of your shelter will be strong enough to withstand the onslaught.
In this game you will see:
● More than 100 recipes in the craftbook
● Dungeons with treasures
● Customized world generation and adaptive difficulty
● Loot with random properties
● Day/Night cycle + weather effects
● Hunting and fishing
● Animal and crop farming
● Trading with aborigines
Tips for the beginner:
● If you don’t like Survival mode, you can turn off strong monsters and starvation in the settings.
● Also you can slow down game speed If you play for the first time or constantly die.
● Do not try to build a good shelter right away. Hide yourself first in the stone arrays.
New blocks, items and recipes are permanently added in the game to make it more diversified and interesting to play.
This game is not only about minecraft, but more about survival on a dangerous island and finding a loot with better properties. The gameplay contains elements of roguelike and rpg games.
Added new items: mithril and tools made from it, decorative items, swords
More diverse contents of the chests in the dungeon
Added 5 new music tracks
Added respawn (near the bed (red one))
Improved performance by 15-20%
Fixed bug: tool became like a new, when it was thrown to the ground
Fixed bug: with the chest it is possible to stack more than 99 items
Fixed bug: watering cans did not work (except metal one)
Fixed bug: the walk along the water was at different speeds
Fixed bug: items of equipment were stacked in boxes
Fixed bug: respawn resources occurred in one corner of the map
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.