Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Import HEIF images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Pixelmator Pro 1.0.9 includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Shapes made up of multiple internal paths, such as certain letters converted into shapes, could not be made editable. Fixed.
• The performance of the color adjustments has been improved — some adjustments should now be up to four times faster.
• Fixed an issue that made it impossible to paint or erase straight lines by Shift-clicking.
• Certain advanced Typography features, such as ligatures and alternate glyphs, were not fully supported. They are now.
• The histogram and sliders of the Colors adjustment are now more accurate — to check out the changes, hold down the Option key to extend the range of the Hue and Brightness sliders.
• Layers duplicated by dragging while pressing and holding the Option key were not immediately snapping to other layers. Fixed.
• Undoing a color profile change in an image with color adjustments was not working correctly. Fixed.
• Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when deleting points from a path. Fixed.
• Attempting to cut part of a shape, some text, or a layer group using the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar would cause the image to be displayed incorrectly — cutting these layers is not possible, so this option is now dimmed.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please let us know by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll fix it.