piQtility, a comprehensive picture utility that makes it easy for you to manage, watermark, preview, resize, sort, apply photo filters, apply rounded corners, apply frames, convert or rename your pictures from within a user-oriented interface. Apply those manipulation one by one or in batch!
Consists of 3 main modules build around a central picture browser:
3. Export HTML web gallery pages
- View and sort pictures and store in subfolders by copy, move or alias the original files.
- Share your pictures easily from out the viewer, using MailÂ®, AirDropÂ® or TwitterÂ®, FacebookÂ®, FlickrÂ®, PhotosÂ®,...
- Sort pictures in batch mode:
Sort pictures, based on a mixture of criteria such as: EXIF user comment, pixel width, pixel height, color profile, file name, file extension, FinderÂ® label color.
- Upload pictures to PhotosÂ®:
Batch upload your pictures to PhotosÂ® with the ability to add additional information, such as: key words, title, comment, favorite label.
*All listed features can run in batch mode too !*
- Extended file rename options:
strip, add and replace parts of file names, numbering; prefix and postfix;
convert characters: upper case, lower case, capitalize…
- Watermark pictures: (multi line)text and image watermark.
You are able to apply foto filters on the watermark image, such as:
Black and white, negative, dot screen, line screen, circular screen.
- Apply photo filters:
sepia, black and white, vintage, negative, posterize, chrome,
dot screen, line screen, circular screen, gaussian blur, unsharp mask. Multiple customizable options.
- Edit pictures:
Advanced resize, scale, crop and rotate functionality.
Add frame color.
Convert colors using ICC profiles and render intents such as:
Perceptual, Absolute colorimetric, Relative colorimetric, Saturation.
Add a tint to your pictures.
Create duotone effects.
Convert file type.
Apply rounded corners or create a perfect circle or ellipse.
- Add or edit exif âuser commentâ field which also can be used in the HTML photo gallery creation part of the application.
- Archive files: Archive a folder of files in individual ZIP-files in a few mouse clicks, appending a postfix numbering item.
- Faces: autodetect faces in photos and store them as separate images. Extremely handy if you want to create fast and easy some profile pictures of faces to use in for example Apples “Users and groups” or Apples “Contact” application or if you like to create a (web) album of team or association members…
3. Export HTML web gallery pages:
Create HTML picture galleries in just a few seconds.
Based on predefined templates and customisable to your needs.
Store your personal settings in presets, and call them easily back as soon as you need them.
Export c-actions and import in CenturionÂ®.
Both applications: piQtilityÂ® and CenturionÂ® installed on your mac, make them extremely powerful file rename tools !
We deliver support:
in English, en franÃ§ais, in het nederlands.
- on ‘rounded corners’ effect.
- on logging at ‘crop’ and ‘file type conversion’.
- on the GUI