Ever happened to you that you were looking for a photo you received a long time ago but do not remember if it was received by Messenger or Mail or some other application?
Each application stores their attachments (photos) in different location and mostly they do not offer an easy way of browsing them. You have to look in the applications history and thats a real pain.
And what about an external disk full of photos with strange filenames and whats worse: in one directory without any hierarchy?
This is where PhotoMiner helps.
PhotoMiner scans your directories for photographs. Just select a directory or drop it to the application window or dock icon and it will scan it for pictures. It displays them in chronological order based on date taken from pictures EXIF data or from file creation time when EXIF is not available.
- Photo groups are now expandable/collapsable
- Drag&drop improved, now it’s more native
- Item selection improved, it’s also more native
- ‘Yes’ is now pre-selected in confirmation dialogs
- Bugfix: Deleting photo now refreshes counter in titlebar