Cisdem PDF ConverterOCR is an advanced OCR PDF Converter to perform OCR and convert any PDFs (both native PDFs and scanned PDFs included) into a range of editable documents easily and accurately. With this OCR PDF conversion software, users can easily search text in scanned PDFs and export PDFs as diversified document formats for editing. Particularly, the enhanced OCR feature will save users from errors or mess on PDF contents.
What PDF Converter OCR can do for you:
- Convert native & scanned PDFs to editable Word, Excel, Keynote, Pages, EPUB, PowerPoint, Text, Images and more.
- Convert scanned PDFs to editable and searchable PDF document with ease.
- Obtain best OCR results
Perform OCR on scanned PDF precisely, get up to 99.8 character recognition accuracy with advanced OCR technology.
- Process PDFs in batch or partially
You are able to convert a bunch of PDF files or convert PDF selected specified pages (e.g. 1,3-10,21 or all pages).
- Convert large PDF files(500 pages or more) in mins.
- Convert encrypted PDFs supported.
- Export PDFs to 16 formats
PDF, DOCX, DOC, PPTX, PAGES, XLSX, RTFD, TEXT, KEYNOTE, EPUB, HTML and Image (JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF).Â
- Recognize approx. 50 languages
And multiple languages supported, You can convert a PDF document with mixed languages.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.8 and later.
How to convert PDFs into Word and other formats with PDFConverterOCR:
1. Import PDF document(s);
2. Select pages and output format as needed;
3. Convert PDF document(s).
Listen to the Authority:
“It is a handy tool for saving PDFs as editable documents or as image files. The OCR function is outstanding, supporting a large number of popular languages.”- Macdownload.informer
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://www.cisdem.com/support.html
1. Support to create PDFs.
2. Support to set password, files size and quality of PDFs.
3. Optimized the user interface.
4. Enhanced the conversion quality for scanned PDF and images.
5. Other known issues and some minor bugs fixed.