With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RDP assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
Learn more about remote desktop apps here: https://aka.ms/rdapps
â¢Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
â¢Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
â¢Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
â¢High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
â¢Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
â¢Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Mac
â¢Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications
Were improving our app - learn more! https://aka.ms/rdmac-preview
In this release we fixed the following issues:
• Improved the reliability of downloading remote resources.
• Fixed scenarios where the incorrect error code was returned when name resolution failed.
• Added an option to set the color quality of the connection.
• Fixed a number of bugs affecting RDP file launch scenarios.
• Addressed scenarios where the mouse cursor would disappear.
• Fixed graphical issues with some apps running in the remote session.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.