With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RDP assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
Learn more about remote desktop apps here: https://aka.ms/rdapps
â¢Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
â¢Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
â¢Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
â¢High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
â¢Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
â¢Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Mac
â¢Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications
Were improving our app - learn more! https://aka.ms/rdmac-preview
We’ve been working hard to iron out bugs and add useful features:
• Connecting to a remote app no longer gets stuck at the “Configuring remote session” prompt.
• Added UI in General Preferences to specify the default redirected folder when launching RDP files or remote apps.
• A port number can now be specified when subscribing to remote resources.
• Fixed a number of bugs affecting RDP file import and export scenarios.
• The Preferences shortcut (CMD + ,) is now consistently shown in the UI.
If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.