Easily manage your MyAnimeList Anime and Manga libraries and discover titles directly from your desktop.
Kitsu and AniList support coming in 2018.
- Browse and manage your anime and manga list.
- Import lists from other sites such as MyAnimeList and AniDB XML formats.
- Sync lists from other anime/manga discovery sites like Kitsu and AnilList (Anime libaries are only supported for now).
- Discover anime titles that are currently airing or ones that aired in a given year and season.
- Easily search and add new anime or manga titles.
- Ability to use advanced search to look for specific titles.
- View basic information for a given title, both anime and manga. You can also view a list of related and source material titles in addition to a list of sites where you can legally stream a given title. (Anime only)
- View detailed cast, voice actor and staff information (Anime only)
- View reviews published by other users for Anime or Manga titles.
- View a history of updates you made to your list.
- View private messages sent from other users. You can also send messages to other users as well.
- View detailed statistics about your anime and manga lists.
- View other users profiles and lists.
This release fixes several bugs that got discovered in the past few weeks.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
* Fix the steppers so that they will increment properly if there is no total chapters/volumes for manga or total episodes for anime.
* Do not reload title information if the user tries to view a title that is already loaded.
* Fix setting for window appearance so Profile Browser window doesn’t show if the user haven’t opened it before.
* Unset Plan to Watch filter for Anime List view in the Profile Browser
* Do not reload People Browser data if the selected title in the person browser is the same as the one in the title information view
* Only show distinct voice actors in the voice actor list in Person Browser (e.g. a voice actor won’t appear more than once if he/she voices two or more characters)