HomeControl is a HomeKit alternative for MacOS. It controls Philips Hue lights and Belkin Wemo switches. This app is additionally capable of controlling iHome switches, but support for this is experimental and currently requires having your iHome API key to input into the app settings.
● All devices can be controlled individually or in groups.
● Supports colors, brightness, saturation
● Supports Scenes with full control of scene devices and settings.
● Device Groups can be set to also control subgroups, ie: an “Office Lights” group can also control a “Desk Lamps” subgroup.
● Menu-bar control allows quick access to all groups and devices.
● Full configuration can be saved to disk. This allows easy configuration of multiple networked MacOS computers.
● Fully tested with multiple Philips Hue extended color lights, Wemo Insight, Wemo Switch, Wemo mini, Wemo Lightswitch, iHome iSP6
● Improved Scene List with option to turn off all devices in selected Scene
● Drag/Drop items in Group Control collection view
● Column sorting of Device List view and Scene Control view
● Group List now has its own window
● Improved multi-selection in Device List and Group List
● Improved device slider synchronization
● Improved table headers
● Improved Device List scrolling
● Improved window resizing
● More Group Images
● Better error handling when Wemo device is removed from the network / device IP address is changed
● Performance Enhancements
● Preferences option for transparent Group Control titlebar
● Group Control indicator lights will keep track of device status even when app is in the background
● Fix for TP-Link HS100 version 1.0