HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master LE is the ultimate tool for all (pre-)mastering tasks.
After the import of your audio files you can cut them, set fades and crossfades. Then you can write info like track title, musician or album in the tag editor. Also the professionally used tags ISRC and EAN are supported.
When youre happy with everything, you can export your project in various formats. Of course you can burn a CD, but there are also DDP export, vinyl export, WAV, AIF, MP3 export and many more!
â¢ Creation of red book audio CDs and DDP images
â¢ Simple handling, clear representation
â¢ Cut, move, fade and crossfade audio clips
â¢ Automatic pause detection
â¢ Track transition playback function
â¢ CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC
â¢ Support for Japanese CD-Text
â¢ Import of CD-A, DDP-Images and CUE files
â¢ Extended export functionality e.g. for vinyl releases and online distribution
â¢ Supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats (WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3) for import and export
â¢ Multi-CD projects (e.g. for long audio books)
â¢ Support for Multisession DDP images (CD-A + CD-ROM)
â¢ MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images
â¢ Supported languages: English, German
PLEASE NOTE: This LE version (limited edition) is not completely identical to the App “HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master” available in the HOFA-Plugins shop. It is not possible to use plugins in “HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master LE”.
- Allow switching off magnetic snapping
- Increased area where inner resizer can be used
- SRC of imported files was stopped when more files were added
- “Add CDs to project” message was shown too early when importing files with higher samplerate
- Very short clips could become invisible when zoomed out
- Skip buttons did not work correctly when Vinyl markers were on
- Playback stream could become wrong when exchanging tracks before current position while playback was running
- RIFF INFO metadata was not read when importing wav files
- ISRC was not read from wave file if CD-Text title was not active
- Cover picture was not written to ID3 tags if no CD-Text information was available
- Settings menu was sometines greyed out
- Some warning messages were not shown when opening CD burning dialog from menu