GoodTask 3 is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple’s Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask 3 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask 3.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
* Better Smart Lists
- Types will be integrated to New Filters
- New Filters include : Undated, Scheduled, Recurring, Location, Recent, Alert, Text, Priority, Subtasks, Completed
- You can ADD/OR multiple filters to make your own Smart Lists
- You can setup Default View for each Smart List
- You can setup ‘Exclude’ option for selecting Lists which will add newly made Reminders lists automatically
- Text filters will search subtasks too
- Scheduled filters have Today/Tomorrow/Within N Days/Within N Weeks/Overdue options.
- Within N Days option includes tasks on that day and before.
- Within N Weeks option works through weeks based on your set of start weekday. not 7 * N days
- Scheduled/Recurring/Location/Alert/Subtasks has option of ‘Invert’ which will show tasks opposite of the filter
- Recent/Scheduled and Completed tasks have ‘Count’ option to limit the number of tasks based on (Recent: Creation date), (Scheduled: Due date) and (Completed: Completion date)
- Contextual List option will change list only. Texts and priorities will NOT be added automatically.
& other minor bugs fixed
** Please update GoodTask on all your devices to 3.7.0 before editing new Smart Lists for better usage especially if you’re using Auto Preferences Sync **