Latest Members Who Liked this App
About Glyphs 2.4.4 for macOS
Glyphs allows you to create stunning fonts on your Mac. Make everything from dingbat webfonts to full-fledged text typefaces in the most Mac-like font editor.
Glyphs main features:
- Sketch your font: Take a pencil and sketch a few letters. With a few tricks, you can easily digitize your sketches, and, step by step, create a full-fledged OpenType font.
- Tools for type: The smart vector tools are optimised for the design of typefaces. Interpolated nudging, curvature control, dragging multiple handles at once, adding extrema and inflections, batch editing: all supported straight out of the box.
- All languages covered: Human-readable glyph names, combined with smart component placement, automatic alignment of diacritics, mark positioning, and Unicode 7 support, make Glyphs the number one choice for multilingual font development.
- Isolation no more: Watch your words take shape in high resolution: The edit view doubles as a text editor, allowing you to draw, edit, space and kern your glyphs in a word context rather than isolated in windows.
- Colors everywhere: Why stay monochromatic? Add color to your typographical life with the built-in multi-layer preview and specialized editing tools. Glyphs can export layer fonts, Microsoft-style color webfonts or Apple-style emoji fonts.
- Effortless OpenType: Enjoy automatic OpenType features: Glyphs analyzes your glyph names and shapes, and can auto-build feature code for ligatures, figure sets, positional forms, localizations, fractions, stylistic sets, small caps, and many more.
- Add `self.black` property to the plugin wrapper
- Allow unlocking of guides in All Layer tool
- Fix export of Variable fonts with negative axis ranges
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9.5 or later