Latest Members Who Liked this App
Be the first in like this App.
About Espresso 5.0.4 for macOS
Espresso helps you write, code, design, build and publish with flair and efficiency. Sophisticated text features, amazing Live Preview with Browser Xray, CSSEdit tools, the Navigator, Dynamo auto-building, and Server Sync. Whether you’re starting from scratch or tweaking a live site, Espresso has you covered.
- Browser Preview and Xray
- Overrides with Live Styling and Xray
- CSSEdit Tools for Supercharged Style Sheets
- Zen Snippets - Zen shortcuts let you combine and expand abbreviations based on tags and custom snippets.
- Toolbar Favorites - Customize your toolbar with contextual actions, snippets and menus for quick access.
- Templates - For files, folders or projects. Use a built-in one, or save your reusable bits. A real time-saver.
- Workspace - Now with the flexibility of tabs while integrating even more smoothly with your project files.
- Open Quickly - Switch between documents without taking your fingers off the keyboard. It’s Go time.
- Solid Basics - Zippy editing. CodeSense. Folding. Indentation guides. Bracket balancing. All there, quietly helping.
- Multi-Edit - Make many changes at once, not one change many times. Multiple selections make renaming things a breeze.
- Navigator - No mere function menu. Effortlessly navigate your code structure with groups, style previews and Quick Filter.
- Language Support - Out of the box: HTML, (S)CSS, LESS, JS, CoffeeScript, PHP, Ruby, Python, Apache and XML. Extensible with syntax plug-ins.
- Fantastic Find - Needle and haystack no more. Project Find and Replace, Quick Filter
- Plug-In Power - Espresso comes with an extensive plug-in API for actions, syntaxes, formatting, and more. Check out the Power Up section.
- The Dynamics of Static - We dig the inherently secure speed of static websites, and the
- Superb CSS - SCSS and LESS are popular for their nested rules, variables and
- Markdown and HTML - Reuse page components with imports and smart paths. Generate entire folders with template mixins (our blog!).
- In-App Beta - Advanced CSS support is solid and absolutely dynamite, but we’re
- Say Hello to Clodette - With Quick Publish, Server Sync and Quick Browse, you have the right
- Server Sync - Keep entire projects in sync with their server. Also pushing a specific
- App-Wide Favorites - Server credentials are now saved globally - or not at all, ideal for
- Quick Publish on Save - Introduced way back, auto-upload-on-save is still a goodie. Use the
- Fixed a problem in macOS 10.13 High Sierra where the Navigator could become garbled when adding/deleting items
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12.2 or later