At last, the Dungeon Lord has successfully united the forces of evil and established his dark empire. Time for the next step in his most diabolical quest: expansion!
Through enticing the dark elf priestess Thalya from the fluffy clutches of the surface world to become his chief lieutenant, the Dungeon Lord has found a way to direct his campaign of conquest from the confines of his underground lair. With Thalya on the front line, and the united forces of evil to support her, players will have to use every trick in the book to best those do-gooders of the overworld, once and for all!
Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as orcs, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then, once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the land and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped. And in a first for the Dungeons series, experience randomly generated levels, so that no two sessions are alike – never-ending fun for any evil conqueror!
- The dungeon manager you’ve been waiting for: Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and evil-est dungeon sim yet, topped off with a fully reworked overworld RTS mode.
- Under new management: Command the united forces of evil under the guidance of new character Thalya and lead them to victory.
- Size does matter: Extensive single player campaign with 20 missions and more than 20 hours of playtime, randomly generated levels, a brand new co-op mode for two players, more rooms, and more unique abilities.
- Speak no evil: The fan-favourite Dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER
Problems, praise, criticism:
Visit www.kalypsomedia.com or contact us directly at email@example.com
The multiplayer mode of Dungeons 3 requires an internet connection - Ethernet or WiFi.
This update contains the “Evil of the Caribbean” DLC.
Bugfixes and changes for DLC ‘Once upon a time’
- CZ support
- We have fixed a problem with wall segments, which disappeared once the dungeon layout became more complex.
- The visual look of gold and mana in dungeon walls has been fixed and improved.
- In the level ‘Once Upon a Time’, we have fixed some problems with mission goal countdowns, which ran down to 0, but did not advance or end the game.
- In the level ‘Fog and Sheep’, we fixed some heroes that were resistant to the sheep transformation.
- Also in the level ‘Fog and Sheep’, we have we have fixed a bug that caused Thalya dying during the outro.
- In the level ‘Kamikaze Sheep’, we added additional text to make it clear that the objective “Kill the 7 Dwarves” is a bonus objective and not needed to win the game.
Fixes and Changes for the main game
- On the skirmish map ‘Playground’, Elrics are now allowed to use their skills.
- The skirmish map ‘Playground’ has received new savegame graphics.
- On the skirmish map ‘Playground’ we have fixed the problem in co-op mode, where one hand picks something from the unlimited resource rooms, while the other hand picks up something else.
- In the campaign mission ‘The Ashspring Swamplands’ we have fixed some collisions with graves.
- In the campaign mission ‘The End of Yaina Overproud’, the Portals will no longer attack Snots.
- In the campaign mission ‘The Storming of Dollaran’, we have improved the visuals of the effect circle around your favourite Undead ‘Crowley’.
- In the campaign mission ‘Two Sides of the Medal’, we have fixed the city shield protection.
- In the campaign mission ‘Ups and Downs’, we have improved and fixed the gamepad interaction area for water supplies.
- We have fixed and balanced all torture workstations to have the same efficiency from now on.
- We have fixed the effect of ‘Malicious torture’.
- Potions will now affect only friendly units, as intended.
- We have fixed the attack visual effects of ‘Dark Guardian’.
- We have added some graphic options for low-performance systems to improve performance and optimization.
- In addition, we have fixed sequential dialogs that were sometimes interrupting themselves.
- Interface sounds are now affected by the ‘effects’ volume slider.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor