DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio combines professional editing, the world’s most advanced color corrector and all new Fairlight digital audio tools into a high performance system that’s up to 10x faster than before! Now you can seamlessly edit, color correct, mix and deliver without having to switch software. It’s like getting 3 high end applications in one! Best of all, DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio also features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools that let multiple people work on the same project at the same time!
In addition to multi user collaboration, the DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio edition also includes advanced tools such as automatic face recognition and tracking, dozens of additional Resolve FX such as film grain, lens flares and more, temporal and spatial noise reduction, photorealistic motion blur effects, stereoscopic 3D tools, multi GPU support for incredible performance, frame rates up to 120fps, and high resolution output for 4K and beyond!
DaVinci Resolve includes every professional editing and trimming tool imaginable, making it perfect for high end film and television editing! The new playback engine is up to 10x faster so you get instantaneous feedback and precise control while editing and trimming, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264.
Advanced Color Correction
Used on more feature films and television shows than any other system, DaVinci Resolve has the industry’s highest quality image processing, most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editors, power windows, facial recognition, stabilization and tracking, and over 20 new Resolve FX filters!
Incredible New Fairlight Audio
The integrated Fairlight digital audio workstation lets you work on audio post in the same software you use for editing and color! You get high end mixing, busing and metering, along with multi channel recording, ADR tools, full automation, sample level waveform editing, audio sweetening, effects and more!
Multi User Collaboration
DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio lets multiple users work in the same project at the same time! You get bin locking, integrated chat, timeline comparison tools for merging changes and more. Now assistants can prep footage while editors cut, colorists grade, and sound editors finish audio, all at the same time!
Additional features in this version of DaVinci Resolve 14 Studio:
- Supports frame rates up to 120fps
- Outputs higher than Ultra HD resolution such as 4K and beyond
- Automatic facial recognition and face refinement
- Temporal and Spatial noise reduction
- Photorealistic optical quality motion effects
- Lens Flare, Lens Blur and Film Grain ResolveFX
- Lens distortion correction
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) grading
- Stereoscopic 3D tools
- Multi-user collaboration with bin and timeline locking
- Built in multi-user chat
- Timeline comparison tool for merging changes
- Remote rendering
- Support for more than 2 GPUs
• Added support for the Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast camera
• Added support for RAW footage from the Sony Venice/CineAltaV camera
• Improved the quality of thumbnails in the Media Pool and Edit page timeline on retina monitors
• Added support for reading Panasonic Varicam metadata when importing footage
• Added support for exporting Sony color space and gamma metadata when encoding to MXF
• Added support for RED SDK v7.0.6
• Addressed an issue where the audio section in the Deliver page would default to timeline track instead of the Main bus
• Addressed an issue where editing a transition could sometimes cause a crash
• Addressed an issue where syncing video to audio with a different sample rate results in incorrect audio sync and pitch audio
• Addressed an issue where changes to the Mixer UI layout would not get saved in a dual screen setup
• Addressed an issue where pressing arrow keys to move volume keyframes would not work after opening the keyframe curve editor
• Addressed an issue with the option to pick which node to select when switching clips
• Addressed an issue where a project would fail to save after deleting a group
• Addressed an issue where a project would fail to save after specific undo/redo operations
• Addressed an issue with UI artifacts in the DaVinci Resolve Studio activation window
• Addressed an issue where projects with LUTs would not get exported correctly on Windows
• Addressed an issue where the current project could not be copied between databases
• Addressed an issue where relinking to TIFF files with a higher bit depth would result in a crash
• General performance and stability improvement