Boxy SVG is a lightweight vector graphics editor similar to Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and similars.
- Transforms - Move, resize, rotate and skew any object, either by using on-canvas editing handles or by entering the values manually.
- Groups - Group and ungroup objects. Easily navigate nested groups using edit tool or the breadcrumb widget.
- Paint servers - Create linear gradients, radial gradients and patterns. Edit them directly on canvas.
- Symbols - Create, edit and manage reusable objects and icon sprites.
- Paths - Create paths using either freehand or Bezier drawing tools.
- Shapes - Create rectangles, triangles, ellipses, circles, stars, n-gons and rings. Each shape has editable properties such as rounded corners or number of arms.
- Boolean operations - Unite, subtract, intersect and exclude objects.
- SVG and HTML 5 - Open and save SVG(Z) files. SVG is the native format of Boxy SVG. Additionally you can opt-in to use HTML 5 serialization.