AmpliTube allows you to turn your iPhone into a mobile guitar and bass tone studio with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere. Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK’s instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away. AmpliTube gives you 17 creative stompbox effects, 8 amazing amps, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. You can of course expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube’s Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness. Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Over 100 gear models available via in-app purchase
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amps, 10 cabinets and 2 mics
• “Cab Room” allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 different mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
- Fender Collection 2 models available via in-app purchase
- New Free Stomp effects included: Swell, Electric Flanger, Crusher, Dcomp, FeedBack, Phazer10
- New Free Amps included: British Copper 30TB, Vintage Metal Lead, 360Bass
- Added rest blocks to the Loop Drummer
- General reliability improvements
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.