Latest Members Who Liked this App
Be the first in like this App.
About Adobe AIR 22.214.171.124 for macOS
- Resolution to Adobe AIR applications installation issues - With the release of Flash Player 28, Adobe AIR applications with SHA-1 certificate can be successfully installed after 30th Oct 2017, without the need of re-packaging the AIR application with a new certificate. Refer to our blog post to view the details of Adobe AIR applications installation issue.
- Swift based ANE Support in AIR (iOS/tvOS) - Starting AIR 28, developers will be able to use Swift based ANE for iOS/tvOS. Developers can also use iOS/tvOS based Dynamic Frameworks while packaging the application for respective iOS/tvOS platforms. Dynamic Frameworks signing will be done while packaging the application.
- iOS SDK Upgrade - AIR Runtime is now built with iOS 11 SDK, which enables AIR developers to use ANEs built with iOS 11 APIs without using the -platformSDK switch while packaging with ADT. With iOS 11 SDK, Apple has mandated inclusion of a few icons in the application. Note: You need to have a Mac running Xcode 9.
- Localization of permission purpose strings on iOS - Starting AIR 28, developers can provide localized purpose strings for the permissions required in the application. Developers are required to package an XML file called purposeStrings.xml in the application.
- Android SDK Upgrade - Beginning AIR 28, Android SDK has been upgraded in the AIR Runtime. Here is the list of version numbers of the tools upgraded in AIR 28. There have been significant changes in the tools used to build the runtime. Raise your issues on AIR user forums if you observe any performance or functional issues.
- Android TV Support - With AIR 28, Android TV support for AIR Android applications comes with more stability and improvements.
- Support for embed bitcode in iOS/tvOS - ADT supports a new option -embedBitcode to add bitcode in your iOS and tvOS applications. For more information about Bitcode, see the App Distribution Guide.
- Apple TV support (Beta Quality) - We have made some enhancements to tvOS support. For more information, see the Release Notes specific to this feature. AIR Runtime is now built with tvOS 11 SDK, which enables AIR developers to use ANEs built with tvOS 11 APIs without using the -platformSDK switch of ADT.
- AIR Desktop - Audio Device Manager ActionScript API - The Audio Device Manager ActionScript API was added in Flash Player 27. This functionality is now enabled in AIR starting from AIR 28 for Desktop only. This API provides the functionality of selecting audio output devices. AIR app developer should build their own UI to list the available audio devices in a system and select the device for playback.
- AIR Desktop - Support for selection of GPU preference in multi-GPU system - Till AIR 27, there was no option in AIR to set the preference for use of either of the GPU types. It uses the default GPU type as set by the OS: integrated GPU on Windows and the discrete GPU on Mac OS X.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later